Thursday, January 6, 2011

dragon tattoo pictures pictures of hibiscus

dragon tattoos
dragon tattoos
tattoo heart tattoo designs
O.K. I recently had a falling out with a woman who always refered to me as her best friend. I caught her in tons of lies during our ,so-called, friendship and the rest of the time she just baffled me with her evasive personality and quirks. She had the most amazing flower dragon tattoo dragon tattoos pictures (I think it was supposed to be an Iris or Orchid ) on her upper right shoulder blade.
I see in various magazines that alot of attention has been given to dragon tattoo dragon tattoos picturess ,their art and body location and what they can tell about the person.
Any one have some thoughts on what I didn’t know about my ex friend based on her dragon tattoo dragon tattoos pictures ??
By the way I’m still crazy ,mad in love with her. I suppose my dragon tattoo dragon tattoos pictures should be "Fool 4 love" across my forehead.

No comments:

Post a Comment